Association Owned Member Benefits for Illinois Chiropractic Physicians!
We work with your state association to provide custom tailored insurance and financial products designed to meet the unique needs of the Illinois chiropractic physician.
Association owned and proud of it!
*Must be a member of the Illinois Chiropractic Society to qualify for these member benefits.
Exclusive Insurance Options
Need workers’ compensation insurance coverage? AmeriProtect’s association owned program is a chiropractic friendly insurance program specifically tailored to meet the business needs of chiropractic physicians! Let us help you stay protected. Get started on a quote today!
Some of our workers’ compensation policies can offer the following benefits:
- Flexible Payment Options
- EFT Guard
- Exclusive Discounts
- Much More!
I switched my workers compensation insurance to the new MAC program AmeriProtect and not only did I save money on my premium but I gained the satisfaction of knowing that my money will go to support chiropractic in Michigan. The switch was quick and easy and they did most of the work for me. Every chiropractic business is required to have workers compensation insurance so it only makes sense to have your insurance support the profession we all love!
Support your profession in Illinois. Join the Illinois Chiropractic Society!
The ICS provides information to our members on a regular basis. Beyond the extensive online information available through ilchiro.org, the ICS fields hundreds of questions a week from members requesting information ranging from advertising to independent contractors, from fee splitting to the delegation of billing, from Blue Cross/Blue Shield to Medicare… We have experts in a variety of areas to assist our members with many of their questions.
Here are just a few of our amazing member benefits:
- Access to 110+ On-Demand CE Courses – heavily discounted for Members
- Exclusive member deals on everything from ski tickets to hotels and theme parks
- Discounts on the supplies you need to run a successful practice
- Participation in a wide range of public awareness initiatives
- Unlimited access to articles and research projects regarding everything from reimbursement to compliance and documentation
- Advocacy – With your help, we will advance the profession in Illinois and work to protect your practice. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS